Monday, May 13, 2019

Quizlet

Hello friends, how you doing? I have a very supportive tool for your vocabulary practices today: Quizlet. As they state themselves, "over %90 students who use Quizlet report higher grades". Pretty impressive, right? 
I said vocabulary but actually, Quizlet is a website which gives you the opportunity to discover or create various materials for any profession such as science, languages, and history. Yet, for today, I have focused on some vocabulary practices and selected a ready study test on travel which includes flashcards, games; matching, writing, listening-writing activities and more. 
I insert the link here so that you can check it out and study. 

If you like how it works, you can sign up for free and discover more for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixton

Hey everyone! Today I'll talk about  Pixton .   It's a  " Free Comic, Storyboard & Graphic Novel Maker" They sugg...