Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Use of Technology in Education

Hey guys! I want to talk to you about why I've been sharing so many different tools that can help you in the process of creating materials. 
I just wanted to start with a comic that is very much from real life.  Since technology is more and more developing every day, the spread of technology use in different fields is inevitable. One of the current fields is education, of course, and what I was doing from the beginning, is trying to show you the various ways to use the technology in our classes. Learners are not satisfied with the 'old school' approaches to education. In other words, those approaches are not serving them well enough. So what we need to do is catch up with the time and use instructional technologies in our classes. I know that maybe it will take time to adopt, but when it's adopted the efficiency will definitely increase. We shouldn't resist change, we should work with it!
I will keep on sharing new apps/websites for you to try and I believe that, when they are used, they can make a great difference.
I hope you make benefit of it, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixton

Hey everyone! Today I'll talk about  Pixton .   It's a  " Free Comic, Storyboard & Graphic Novel Maker" They sugg...