Sunday, May 5, 2019

Canva

Hello everyone, I'm back after a break and I hope you are all good! I've been exploring new stuff for a while and it's finally time to introduce them to you. Here comes the first one: Canva. It is a website that you can use to create your own designs for logos, posters, flyers, business cards, graphics and even for your resumes and more! And it offers basically everything -i mean literally everything!- like millions of images, photo filters, icons & shapes and hundreds of fonts and it's free! What else would you need, right?
Well, of course, since we are here for English, I used this website with educational purposes and created some posters targeting vocabulary purposes. You can also find templates for lesson plans, worksheets, table of contents, etc. ready to use. And maybe instead of using it yourself as a teacher, you can ask your students to create whatever they want as homework; it would be fun!
Here there are some of what I created, I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixton

Hey everyone! Today I'll talk about  Pixton .   It's a  " Free Comic, Storyboard & Graphic Novel Maker" They sugg...