Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A fun way to create your own boards: PADLET



Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
 I just came by to suggest a website that I recently discovered and loved. It is called Padlet. It's basically a website to create boards, documents, and webpages but in a more fun way to both create and read. You can sign up for free, use online or download the app. After choosing your template, you can add photos, voices, videos, links, and documents to make the text richer. When you're finished, your padlet is ready to share with whoever you want.
I have prepared a padlet about diphthongs and I'm leaving the link for those wondering.
Let me know if you knew the website and like it or not. Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixton

Hey everyone! Today I'll talk about  Pixton .   It's a  " Free Comic, Storyboard & Graphic Novel Maker" They sugg...