Monday, May 6, 2019

Looking for online courses?

Hello friends, how you doing? I hope you had a good day and maybe got good news because I had some! Lately, I've been interested in online courses and looking for a platform to get some. And I just completed my first course on Coursera! If you're wondering what is Coursera and how it works; very briefly, it is a platform that one can access the best education experience online. They are partnering with top universities and organizations to offer the courses, so there is no doubt about the quality of education that is being offered. And the courses are available in a wide variety of fields, both for free yet, if you like to receive a certificate, you need to pay a price for it. But if you want to just get the course then the free version is also enough as well. 
I'm excited to take other courses and enjoy my time while discovering new things. I hope you try it and love it as much as I do!
I personally used the free service and when you complete the course, they inform you with an e-mail like this:  

Of course, Coursera is not the only website that offers this service. Here I will leave some other ones for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixton

Hey everyone! Today I'll talk about  Pixton .   It's a  " Free Comic, Storyboard & Graphic Novel Maker" They sugg...